Note: overweight / oversized item, shipping fees will be calculated at checkout.
Respi-Free can be used as a first-line treatment for breathing problems. Respi-Free is a horse care 3-in-1 combination containing Airwaves, Lung Flush and Herba Coff. This formula is also beneficial for horses competing on synthetic surfaces, which can be a cause of respiratory problems.
Complete formula for the respiratory system
- Dislodges the mucus.
- Serves as a bronchodilator.
- Stimulates the blood circulation in the pulmonary capillaries, which contributes to the expulsion of toxins from the lungs to the general circulation, where they are diluted, detoxified and eliminated.
- Contributes to the maintenance of respiratory health.
- Is used to treat respiratory problems, especially infections of the upper respiratory system. Helps maintain lung health and contributes to drainage.
- Stimulates the activity of lung macrophages, and cleans the lungs, in addition to draining the cellular debris trapped in the lung tissue.
- Acts as an antibacterial agent.
- Stimulates the opening of the respiratory tract (bronchioles).
- Helps relieve bronchial spasms, cleans mucus and facilitates breathing.
- Antihistamine action to help alleviate allergic reactions
•Bulbus fritillaria thunbergii
DOSAGE: Give 30 – 90cc one to three times a day as required. Pre-event give 60cc. Always administer by dosing syringe.
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE.
FOR ORAL USE ONLY.
NOT RECOMMENDED FOR MARES IN FOAL.
Respi-Free™ is manufactured under strict GMP standards. This information is not intended to diagnose or treat health conditions. We always recommend consultation with your veterinarian for proper diagnosis.