FG Clinician Transition Dee Bit With Leather Covered Bars is horse bits from Francois Gauthier Clinician Collection made of Brushed stainless steel. Stainless Steel mouthpiece is 5-1/8" wide and 1/2" thick with leather covered bars and Futurity port. 3" Dee rings with swivel free system.
Level One Bit
FG Clinician Transition Dee Bit With Leather Covered Bars
This bit is a versatile introduction to a ported bit that can be used with both hands.
1. It's a level one, meaning the mildest bit you can use on a horse.
2. Mouthpiece has leather-covered bars for less discomfort.
3. Features the patented Pinchless System.
4. The cheekpiece features Swivel Free purchase rings that deliver a clearer signal to the horse and prevent the headstall from twisting.
5. Produces less pressure on the tongue than a regular snaffle with no possibility of pinching or squeezing the tongue.