Where are you from?
- I come from St-Gabriel-Lalemant, Quebec.
How long have you been riding?
- I’ve been riding since I was 10.
Why did you start riding?
- I started riding because I have a great passion for horses.
Where did you specialize?
- I first completed my equine technique in Lapocatière in 2003.
I went on to spend 5 years in Oklahoma with Cody Sapergia and Duane Latimer.
What makes you so passionate about this sport?
- My passion for this sport is the precision and the discipline of reining.
How many hours a week do you spend on riding?
- I spend about 60 hours a week on horseback.
What do you do?
- I’m a reining horse trainer.
What is your goal in this sport?
- My long-term goal in this sport is to win the futurity in Oklahoma.
How many years have you been competing?
- I have been competing since 2002, which means for about 20 years.
Where do you compete?
- I compete in Canada and the United States.
Do you ever get stressed? If so, what is your best way to manage stress?
- I am stressed in competition yes. To reduce my stress, I drink a lot of coffee.
What is the top 3 products, tools, objects to always have on hand during competitions?
- The 3 products I always have on hand are a good fly spray repellent, a good pair of scissors and chewing gum.
Do you have any advice for someone who wants to start in the field of competition?
- The best advice I could give is: "In case of doubt, full gas!"
Do you have a “routine before show”?
- My routine before show is to first choose my competition kits, make sure
all my things are ready and drink another coffee.
What is your favorite product from FG Pro Shop?
- My favorite product is the Excel EQ supplement